Please click on one of the options below to register:
An open pre-ICDRA conference event, titled “Patients are Waiting: How Regulators Collectively Make a Difference” will be convened from the 27 – 28 November 2016 at the Cape Town ICC.
- Registration for the pre-ICDRA conference event is open to delegates from Drug Regulatory Authorities and other interested parties, such as industry, civil society, scientific institutions and non-governmental organizations.
- A registration fee is applicable to representatives from industry, civil society, scientific institutions and non-governmental organizations attending the pre-ICDRA conference event and payments will be facilitated through the online registration process.
- The cost for non-Regulatory Authorities to attend pre-ICDRA is US$ 500 per person. A fixed US Dollar (USD) / South African Rand (ZAR) exchange rate of R 15 to 1 USD has been set to accommodate payment in Rands by local stakeholders. Please contact the event organizer to facilitate payment in South African Rands.
- No registration fees are imposed for Drug Regulatory Authorities attending Pre-ICDRA.
The 17th International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities (ICDRA) will be held at the International Convention Centre (ICC), located in Cape Town, South Africa, on the 29 November – 2 December 2016.
- Registration for the 17th ICDRA is open exclusively to delegates from Drug Regulatory Authorities. No registration fees are imposed for delegates attending the 17th ICDRA.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to and attendance at the conference will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference. In the event of the conference being sold out, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- All registrations require approval from the WHO. The WHO aims to approve all registrations within 72 working hours.
- Once your registration has been approved, you can log into your account, download a quote, accept the quote and download an official invoice with the conference bank details.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the Conference bank account.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their surname. Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to ICDRA 2016.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the conference bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Conference.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- Cancellations received on or before Wednesday 31 August 2016 will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellation received between Thursday 1 September 2016 and Monday 31 October 2016 will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after Tuesday 1 November 2016.
- Any registrations received after 1 November 2016 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Conference.